PDA

View Full Version : COD black ops mouse

WiLF
15-09-2010, 12:01 PM
aahh now i know why i'm crap at fps games, its my mouse, i need to lay out 80 for one of these :confused:
do people actually buy them ?

http://www.play.com/Games/PC/4-/16129651/Call-Of-Duty-Black-Ops-Stealth-Mouse/Product.html

oh not forgetting the stealth gaming surface , i couldnt be without it :rolleyes:
some twats must buy them i suppose ?
whatever next
http://www.play.com/Games/PC/4-/16139583/Call-Of-Duty-Black-Ops-Stealth-Gaming-Surface/Product.html

PlasmaGsus
15-09-2010, 03:38 PM
I've seen that mouse before. This one is just "Black ops". As i recall the original had about the same price. Looks very awkward in my opinion.

I guess same goes with the pad. And yes, some people do use them but i wouldn't buy one for it being "black ops" :D

speno
15-09-2010, 04:07 PM
I think its a good price. Look it comes with dog tags wooooooow got to have it ive got black opps pants everything.

Then again what twat would buy that.

Simmo
16-09-2010, 11:44 AM
ill be wearing my COD4 pants to the LAN...

pembo
17-09-2010, 12:11 AM
And when you thought it couldn't get much worse...
http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/103542-Limited-Edition-Call-of-Duty-Jeep-Coming-From-Chrysler

PlasmaGsus
17-09-2010, 06:07 AM
ill be wearing my COD4 pants to the LAN...

I'll be wearing my Harry Potter cloak of invisibility to the LAN.
Any hardcore gamer will be obliged to get a $28,775 COD Jeep with the game :D

WiLF
17-09-2010, 10:40 AM
And when you thought it couldn't get much worse...
http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/103542-Limited-Edition-Call-of-Duty-Jeep-Coming-From-Chrysler

while there are dick heads out there that buy these things, the gaming company's will keep rolling in the money anyway they can.

its like "pay to play" if we didnt have twats that pay out then they couldnt do it , its all so they can be a step further.

its rather the same when a new game comes out, its like a big race to see who can get it first and it does make me laugh , i'd rather you lot get it first, then i know wether i'm wasting my money or not.

then after everyone has the game, next step is who has the most hours gameplay or the most points , then if someone else hasnt got that far, they get great pleasure in informing them what the next stage consists of - "oh, cos ive got that far and you haven't" " ive unlocked this and that etc " - hehe !! it cracks me up , i'm more amazed that they have the time to progress that quick.

just my boring old fart opinion of course :(

speno
17-09-2010, 10:48 AM
Level 27 cod4

WiLF
17-09-2010, 11:04 AM
i'm on level 42 - almost there ...................... now i'm sure there is someone out the old enough to get that joke .................... hopefully ??

speno
17-09-2010, 11:08 AM
Phew i get it lucky for you. Your joke not gone down to well lately. tututut

Just to add wilf. If these games did not keep comming out there would have never been any progression in the quality of the game Bf1942 great the bf2 came out Awsome. These have to keep comming out to appeal to the wider audience. If this never happend we would still be playing the likes of monty on the run who dares wins and so on.

In a word progression .

Killbot
17-09-2010, 12:53 PM
ive been plugging that mouse for weeks! I even had a link to it on vent. got to remember it is fully adjustable. Personally I'll stick with my Logi G5 with added weights. 80 is a bit daft on a mouse.

GT5 premier ltd edition is 250 :D

scaley brat
17-09-2010, 06:36 PM
i'm on level 42 - almost there ...................... now i'm sure there is someone out the old enough to get that joke .................... hopefully ??
Why is that WiLF? You looking at handing out "Lessons In Love"? the "Children Say" "It's Over" ! :p

Gooner
20-09-2010, 08:07 PM
My wonderful lady got me the logitech G500 for chrimbo and I must say it is great, I do like the look of the black ops mouse but frankly I can play p~ss poor with anything......